Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cork'd

So last night in the shower my thoughts turned to business ideas (fun, fun!). I played my current favorite game: "Apply Flickr's business & software model to other industries" (This is, after all, what my Dressr project is.) I started with the question "what activities are inherently social" and came up with the obvious: eating and drinking. That led to wine and recipes... and two new business ideas, one a collaborative, community site for organizing your wine and another one, more wiki-like for collecting and sharing recipes.

I start scanning my normal blogs this morning, and I discover a link to Cork'd via Signal vs. Noise. It's a fabulous Ruby on Rails apps for organizing and sharing your wine. Wonderful!

1 comment:

alice said...

Signal V. Noise looks like a really interesting blog- thanks for linking it here so I could find it.