Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Showering Babies, IV

The last post on this topic, I promise.

For the 3rd baby shower in month, I decided to go for a category I do better than most: Books. Here were my book picks for the mother-who-has-everything type of person:

A one year subscription to Cookie Magazine ("All the best for your family" aka Vogue for Moms)

Secrets of the Baby Whisperer Parenting advice books are a bit risky, but this mom-to-be and I are similar enough in perspective that I think it will work. I sent along a gift receipt in case it doesn't.

First Book of Sushi (World Snacks) The parents are big sushi lovers, and really, reading in the first 6 months is more about the parent anyway, isn't it?

1 comment:

Emma said...

Good picks! We received the sushi book as a gift, and my son adored it from the get-go.

I stumbled across this blog from The Steampunk Home -- I'm so excited to have found both! Please keep up the good work.